If you’ve been thinking about getting breast implants, chances are you’ve thought about it for quite sometime. And your reasons are very personally yours. In most cases, when a woman—such as yourself—decides to go with breast augmentation, it’s to bolster your own self-image. You want to regain a degree of desirability and sexiness you crave, or reinvent yourself. In short, your decision to increase your bust size has not been a hasty one!
But just in case you feel like you simply want to “go for it” so as to complete that “perfect figure” you feel bigger breasts will do for you, it could be helpful to consider just a few things:
- Have you consulted with a surgeon about which surgical procedure would be best for you? Have you gotten referrals from women that are pleased with their results?
- Are you truly unhappy with your breast size? Is your spouse or partner?
- Could this decision just be serving as a “pick me up” that might not (ultimately) bring about happiness or contentment?
- Have you thought about what breast size you will want to achieve, and how it will affect your overall appearance?
- Have you budgeted in the cost realistically?
Of course these are but a few of the points the surgeon could bring to your consideration, but it’s smart to put these things in your mind and allow them to factor into your actions to make the commitment to an increased breast size.
Truthfully, the first action you should take is to make an appointment for a consultation with the experts that can guide you toward achieving your best self-image.